Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Doggy in the window~

Hi Everyone! I wanted take time to do a few challenges so I combined them together! This is a challenge for Peachy Keen from their sketch and the Cricut Circle Monthly challenge.
I used Everyday Paper Dolls for the dog and Peachy Keen Happy go Lucky dog face. I used acetate to create a window using the Bloom cartridge and a flower with glitter from the Art Philosophy cartridge.

I also used raspberry lemonade twine from Timeless Twine,eyelets and bling!

**Remember you can always click the picture to enlarge it***

Enjoy~

9 comments:

Bunnyfreak said...

Love how the doggie is peeking out.

Danielle Lee said...

So cute! Love the way the yellow paper is cut at an angle. Thanks for sharing!

Lisa B said...

Michelle this is perfect! I love the little doggie peeking thru the circle!
You did an awesome job with the sketch challenge. Thanks for playing along with us at Peachy Keen Stamps.

Candy said...

Totally cute!! Love the bling and the peachy face. Oh No! Now I have that song stuck in my head. LOL.
Candy
candyscraftcorner.blogspot.com

Angelica Suarez said...

Michelle, this is absolutely adorable!!!

Kim Ricketts said...

How much is that doggie in the window? WOOF WOOF! My favorite card ever!!! I can't wait to get my stamps tomorrow!

Kim

Unknown said...

I'm in love with your 'doggie in the window' Michelle! What a brilliant take on the challenge!! Thanks for playing along with us at Peachy Keen. Good luck.

Lorie said...

CUTE, CUTE, CUTE!! So very creative, and perfect down to the last wonderful detail! Very well done, and thanks so much for playing along with us at PKS! Awesome card!!!

Janice W. said...

Gosh that is the cutest puppy ever!!! Love it! Thanks for joining the PK challenge. Good luck!