Sunday, November 27, 2011

Another Peachy Keen Challenge!

Hi Everyone !!!

Ive got a holiday card for you today !!!! I used the sketch from the Peachy Keen Challenge. The snowman stamp is Peachy Keen also. However, Im unsure what this cute little girl is called, It was a free gift with purchase last year.

I also used Blue berry twist Trendy Twine, the DCWV Winter Magic stack, also a pearl pen, spellbinders, copics, course glitter, glossy accents and ink.
enjoy~
Below is a pic to show you the glossy accents on the hearts, and the course glitter for the snow.
*You can always click on the pics to enlarge*

thanks for stoppin by!!!

10 comments:

Georgiana said...

What a precious snowman. I love this sketch. I need to make an owl card and I think it would look good with this design. Thanks for sharing!

Hope you will stop by when you get a chance.
Georgiana
Carson's Creations

Debbie said...

this snow girl is the cutest as I love all snowmen and girls the papers are very nice too thanks for sharing Michelle love it
Hugs Debbie

quilt4fun2 said...

Way cute! I love the papers too.
quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

Nikki Foraker said...

how super duper CUTE!!! LOVE the papers and colors!!! And fabulous glitter snow!!! Thanks so much for playing along with us at PeachyKeenStamps!

♥Nikki

p.s. This cute stamp is called "Snow Much Love"

Karen said...

Michele love that snowman what an adorable image your coloring is perfect. Having a challenge at my blog Winter-Holiday would love for you to link this card up it's a perfect fit! Karen www.littlescrappieces.blogspot.com

Kim Ricketts said...

Super cute!!! Such a cheery little snowgirl! I love that paper stack. I may end up buying another one. I am trying to think of my entry now :)

Kim

Sherrie K. said...

This turned out just beautiful Michelle! I love the colors and that snowman is the cutest! Good luck in the challenge!
Sherrie K
http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

Rosie said...

This is a beautiful card!!


rosiemini@gmail.com
www.scraplovingminis.blogspot.com

Janice W. said...

Such a cute card! Very nicely done!

Jeanne said...

SOOOO super cute!! Love it!! I spy that blinkie too!! Fabulous job as always Michelle! :)