Friday, February 24, 2012

Peachy Keen Sneak Release !!!

Yea a Peachy Keen Release !!!

I have a few projects for you today using some of the new releases going on sale tomorrow !!!

The first one is a notebook I bought at Michael's on clearance for .25 cents, I took it apart and redid the front and back!
I used Peachy Keen SOTM (PKSC-03) for the big mushroom, the mushroom on her dress and the face stamp.
I also used the New Peachy Keen "Mushroom Soup" background stamp, and the "Gnomegrown" set for the sentiment. 
I also used the Cameo, Lettering Delights, Echo Park, flowers, pearl pens, sewing machine and fibers

This card I used Peachy Keen background stamp, SOTM, and the Gnomegrown set.
I also used the Cricut, Create a Critter and Jaded Blossom

  I also wanted to share the card my daughter Lily made. She was soooo excited to color Gnomeo and Juliet....because a red and a blue it just cant be ! Lol
Thank you soo much for stopping by and make sure you check out all the releases tomorrow morning at Peachy Keen !

14 comments:

ScrappyRae10 said...

LOL they are all so stinking cute!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ashley Nicole said...

Love the card. Great colors. Can't wait to get my set in :)
Ashley

Glora said...

Great projects showcasing these awesome sets. Hugs- Glora

Doris P. said...

oohh so cute!1 can't wait till I get mine!! parkernana4@aol.com
http://mybugandmecreate.blogspot.com

Houses Built of Cards said...

DARLING Michelle!!! LOVE them all!!! Tell your daughter again that she did a wonderful job!!!

housesbuiltofcards@gmail.com
www.housesbuiltofcards.blogspot.com

mum of two said...

Your projects are so cute - and like mother, like daughter - the card she made is sweet :) TFS

michelle
http://mumoftwoblog.blogspot.com

Lorie said...

WOW! Michelle, you and Miss Lily rocked this sneak peek with your wonderful creations! So bright and cheerful and filled with beautiful details! You've got a little rock star on your hands there! Great job!

Lynne said...

How adorable --- loving all the projects .... your daughter has a great example and teacher to craft with!!!
Hugs, Love, and Pixie Dust
Lynne
Her Craftiness
http://slasewcraftiness.blogspot.com/

Kim Ricketts said...

Very very cute!!!

Raven B said...

Lilly the girls and I wanted to stop by and tell you how cute this project is. Oh yeah and you too Michelle ;)

Melissa said...

Way to go Lilly! I am going to show your card to my girls. Your mom is nice to share her stamps with you. Enjoy your Peachy Projects Michelle :)

Anonymous said...

Super cute projects! I love the little Mushroom Soup pattern peeking through the little mushroom house's roof! Lily's card is adorable too! Way to go!

Cyndi S said...

Your gnomes are just adorable. Great job Lily on your gnome card. Love the faces you added on the mushroom. Keep up the great creative work. Very pretty mini album.
cstephenson at q dot com

Jennie Garcia said...

Awesome projects!! I died with your gnome cut!! Way too cute!! I love what you did with the background!! I love those colors!! Your daughter did awesome!! TFS!! Take Care!!
Jennie @ http://earthyscrap.blogspot.com/