Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Jaded Blossom Day 3 Release !!!

Whoo hooo day 3 of Jaded Blossom sneaks !!!

This set is so beautiful I just LOVE it!!! Its called "Simple Sayings"
Here are a few things I made with it.
This tree is stamped on a little Muslin bag. How cute would these be for a wedding or anniversary favor?  You could even fill it will some lavender and put it in your drawer or give them as gifts !!



For this project I used the NEW clear boxes Jaded Blossom is releasing plus the Simple Sayings stamp set.
I wanted to show you can use it more for than just a candy box. How cute would that be to give to someone sick....

I hope you enjoyed today's projects! Check back tomorrow for another one of my FAVS !!!

You can see more inspiration from the design team and the entire stamp set from the Jaded Blossom, blog !!!

4 comments:

snappy scrappy said...

Really cute idea!! Lee-Ann :)

Kim Ricketts said...

These are too cute! The tree stamped on the bag is so pretty! The get well box full of cough drops is too cute!

~Kim

Kate said...

Ah Another Awesome Release. Love the Tree.

Hugs,
Kate

Crystal said...

I love this one!! That tree stamp came out perfectly on the bag! :0)