Sunday, June 3, 2012

Peachy Keen Release!

HI !! If your looking for the Jaded Blossom Challenge click HERE

The first few days of each month Peachy Keen releases their newest stamp of the month !!

That is what I used here today!! The image and sentiment are both from their new stamp of the month. I wanted to make a little tribute to the men and women who serve and their kids who want to be just like them.... a Hero !

The card base is from the Silhouette store and paper used is Stampin Up and W R Memory Keepers

I tried to catch it in the sunlight so you could see the glitter I added to the wings and shoes



and of course twine to match !



To see more sneaks from the rest of the design team please visit the Peachy Keen Blog !!!


12 comments:

snappy scrappy said...

So adorable...awesome colouring. Lee-Ann :)

Gina said...

so so sweet! great idea for the card!
GinasCreativePlace.blogspot.com
babi96 at aol dot com

Katie O'Mary said...

Super adorable :) I love the design of your card and the glittery red shoes.

GiGi said...

This is adorable! I love all the red white and blue! That flower girl is way to cute!

missstamper said...

Very cool!

crazyaboutcricut said...

LOOOOOOVE this! The papers you chose look fantastic, and of course all the peachy-ness rocks!

Saundra said...

This is adorable, Michelle! I love all the paper piecing you did here. It's perfect! HUGS!!

Jennie Garcia said...

Michelle, this card is amazing!! I LOVE the colors you chose for this!! They are so unsual and those stars are amazing!! TFS!! Take Care!!
Jennie @ http://earthyscrap.blogspot.com/

Ashley Nicole said...

Love this card. Great sentiment and I love the patterns and the shape.
Ashley

Cassandra said...

What a patriotic little fairy...I just love her!!! Great job :)

Melissa said...

Very sweet and love the meaning of your creative process. Well done-

Kate said...

That is so cute. You did a great job paper piercing that image too. Adorable.

Hugs,
kate