Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Jaded Blossom Release sneak Day 2

I'm glad your back for another sneak !!

Today Jaded Blossom is sneaking Kitty Kitty for all you cat lovers out there !!

I want to show you a project I made from the Silhouette store


I used the Jaded Blossom Kitty Kitty set for the sentiment and the paw prints. I used a 3/4" punch to fit the kisses. I also used the NEW Jaded Blossom Die and stamp set Curly Everyday Borders.


For the window I recycled acetate from my Cricut cartridge packaging and cut it down to size.

Also added; tulle, a brad and some twine! The paper is from the pet stack of DCWV.



Here's a close up of the new die, and stamps !!



Thanks so much for checking out the sneak of Kitty Kitty today !! More projects from the rest of the Design Team on the blog !!!


12 comments:

Kate said...

Cute little Treat Box. Love it.

Rosie said...

adorable treat box

rosiemini@gmail.com
www.scraplovingminis.blogspot.com

Candace Pelfrey said...

Love this!!!! tooo cute! The colors are perfect and I love how you stamped the paw print for the bottom of the kisses!

Shorty Creations said...

What an ADORABLE treat box!!! I love those colors together. Just purrrrrfect ;)

lots of love,
www.shortycreations.com

Kim Ricketts said...

very cute!! Love the bow with the gem! Paw print kisses are cute!! (They can be used puppy wise lol)

Migdalia said...

Awww...What a Sweet treat Box!!!
Migdalia

Crystal said...

the colors are perfect! I love this little box!

Jamie said...

Super cute little box! Love those colors!

Ashley Nicole said...

Love this box. Love the brown and blue and the tulle and twine are perfect accents.
Ashley

June Houck said...

So stinkin' cute! Love this :)

Abby said...

I really LOVE this box!!! Except maybe with a doggy cut out!! You rock!!

marg0006 said...

Love the paw prints. So cute.

marg0006 at verizon dot net