Sunday, October 7, 2012

Jaded Blossom Monthly Challenge !

Hi Everyone !!!
 
The first Sunday of the month means a NEW Jaded Blossom Challenge !!!
 
This challenge is super easy ! Make a Halloween Treat and use a Jaded Blossom stamp !!
 
I'm sure most of us are making treats for your kid's class, so why not incorporate a challenge into it?
 
I made these cute candy sticks for my daughters preschool class.
I used the stamps from the set Halloween Treats from Jaded Blossom and the 1x8 bags to put the sixlets in also from Jaded Blossom
 

The stamp fits a 1 3/4" circle punch perfectly !!! For the black circle and orange scallop I used my Cameo to cut those.
I attached them with some cute Orange Licorice from Trendy Twine.
 

 
Don't forget to make up those treats and join us for the Jaded Blossom challenge!!!
 
You have 2 weeks to link up!!!


8 comments:

Karen said...

Deliciously adorable

snappy scrappy said...

Yummy treat holders!! Lee-Ann :)

Kate said...

These look amazing. Love how they turned up.

Missy said...

So cute, the twine is a great touch!

Debbie said...

love this Michelle you always get me so inspired I love to see all of your creations. I have these bags so now I have to see what stamps I can come with I would love to get in on this challenge thanks again my friend
Hugs Debbie

Kim Ricketts said...

very cute!!! I LOVE The layered look of the circles! It makes it look so much better. I just want the right punch lol!

Kim :)

Ashley Nicole said...

These are the cutest. They are def perfect for your daughter's class.
Ashley

Rosie said...

super cute

rosiemini@gmail.com
www.scraplovingmini.blogspot.com