Monday, December 24, 2012

Even MORE Reindeer Poop

Before I show you my project today I want to announce the winner from the Cookie Blog hop!!
 
and the winner is............... Lee Ann from Snappy Scrappy !!!
 
Thank you sooooooo much for always commenting on my blog posts, I truly appreciate it
Please email me your mailing address and I will mail out your
Jaded Blossom Milk & Cookies stamp set !
 
Now onto my 3rd different kind of reindeer poop this week.
 I made these for the mail ladies at the post office, family friends, UPS man etc......
 
I filled these with Rolo Cookies a recipe I got from Candace!
They are SUPER yummy!!!
I know this looks more like a reindeer patty than poop LOL !!!!
 
 
I used Jaded Blossom products including:
Santa Mail stamp set
Reindeer Magic stamp set
Flag Die #2
Fancy Topper die
Gusset Bags

 
I also used Echo Park paper
a SVG file from Kadoodle
and Trendy Twine

 
Thanks so much for stopping by and have a very MERRY CHRISTMAS tomorrow !!!!


3 comments:

Georgiana said...

Congrats to Lee-Ann. You deserve it! Your treats look scrumptious, especially since you used a Rolo.

Merry Christmas,
Georgiana
Carson's Creations

snappy scrappy said...

Super cute treat bags!! Thanks so much...I can't believe I won!! I sent you an email with my snail mail. Lee-Ann :) Merry Christmas!!

Unknown said...

Super cute Michelle! Merry Christmas! Congrats Lee-Ann! Enjoy those stamps - they are awesome!!