Friday, April 5, 2013

Jenny & Jaymie's b-day hop !!!

Good Morning Everyone and Welcome to the Birthday Blog Hop that we have going on right now
if your just starting the hop...... start at the beginning here ~
 
Also want to say HAPPY BIRTHDAY to the birthday girls !!!
 
 
Here is what I made for Jenny since she likes monsters !!!
 
 
I used the Jaded Blossom set Monster Mash  and Birthday Candies. Also a gable box from the Silhouette store. I added an oval to the box so it would create a cut out and used clear acetate for the window!
 
The candy is Jenny's fav Peanut butter cups !!
 
 
 
and Here is what I made for Jaymie
 
 
I used Jaded Blossom set Birthday Candies and the Candy Charm and Banner dies
 
I also used a cut file from Silhouette and some paper straws from Queen & Co the flames I cut by hand and added stickles to them
 
Paper is Carta Bella and Paper Trey

 
Now for some Awesome Prizes
Just leave a comment on all the blogs along the hop!
and of course Leave the Birthday Girls some Birthday Wishes on their Blogs.
 
and
 
The more blogs you comment on the more chances you have to win!
(activation code will be given when you claim your prize)
 

 
Next Up on the Hop is JAMIE !!!!
 
Complete Hop Line Up:
Candace
Michelle (you are here)
Jamie
Kate
Trixie
Kim
Crystal
Julie
Theresa
Annie
Ashley
Jaymie
Jenny

30 comments:

Creating Anniething said...

I love the Monster gable box, so cute with all the monsters....and teh candle card is superb!! Love the card shape and the colors used!!

Diana said...

The gable box is just too cute! Those pb cups look yummy. And the dp on the candle card is just gorgeous! TFS.

jessica said...

These birthday projects are awesome Michelle! I love the adorable gable box with that cute monster and the shaped card with those candles....gorgeous!
I know both girls will LOVE these!
Thanks for sharing and have a GREAT Friday!!
jessica
chick-n-scrap.blogspot.com

snappy scrappy said...

Love them both...especially the neat fold card!!!

Kate said...

WOW Love the Monster Box super cute and that Card, LOVE how you used the straws as candles. Pretty Creations.

Rosie said...

WOW! love both the box and the card what a great idea with the straws.

rosiemini@gmail.com
www.scraplovingminis.blogspot.com

Becky said...

I love the monster box. So cute! And I love how you made the candles on the card!

Unknown said...

Awww! I love these!!! I especially love the candles on Jaymie's card! The flames look SOOOOO real!!!

Crafty Hugs,
Jessica
www.craftinandstampin.blogspot.com

Melissa said...

Great projects! The candles are clever and that monster on the box is so cute.

Julie said...

Cute box Michelle and I LOVE your little candles...

Julie
Cricut Chick

Sue D said...

Great birthday projects for Jenny and Jaymie!

Unknown said...

I love your cards. Twins, how fun.

silvia said...

LOVE the monster treats!!!

Crafting on Caffeine said...

all these monster cards and projects are cute. just wish I had a small boy again.

Trixie said...

LOVE the monster box and the little monster is adorable!!! Super cute idea for the candles too!!

Emily jennings said...

Loving the one eyed moster goodie!!!! And the candle caed is beautiful, great job as always!!!

morentin1326 said...

wow, what awesome creations... I just love your treat box...
YVONNE S MORENTIN
morentin1326///at///aol'''com'''
adventureofthecreativemind.blogspot.com

sarah said...

Toooo cute on card & yummy treats!!!great job...

Debbie said...

very cute Michelle I love them both, I just purchased the card as well
Hugs
Debbie

Tanya said...

Too stinkin cute!! LOVE the box!! The card is great!! Love the candles!!

Hugs
Tanya

antdoda said...

These are awesome and those candles rock!! I thought it was an embelishment at first!!!

Crystal said...

great idea with the candles! They look awesome! :0) and the monster box is adorable!

Jamie said...

Your monster box is too cute and I <3 the straw candles!!!!

Jaymie said...

LOVE the card! The candles made from the straws are super cute <3 Great monster box-- love the paper!!

Kim Ricketts said...

too cute!! Your box is adorable and that card is gorgeous!!! LOVE it!!

Kim :)

Anonymous said...

What an awesome bag! And that card is just adorable with those candles!

Krystle said...

Love your box!! Your center step card is gorgeous!!! (:

Liz O. said...

Love it! Both the card and box are adorable!! Thanls for sharingMichelle!
Have a great weekend!
Liz

Jamie M. said...

Both are very cute. I love the candles and shape of the card. The monster container is great. Visit my blog if you get a chance. ♥ Jamie at CraftyGirl21

crazyaboutcricut said...

THIS BOX IS AWWWESOME!! It looks delicious! You did fantastic with both projects. Thanks for doing this hop for me, it was amazing :)