Monday, September 16, 2013

Happy Birthday Hubby !!! ♥

Hi Everyone !!!
Today is my hubby's birthday !!!
 
I like to think he is catching up to me ! LOL !
 
He loves Star Wars so I made him a card using the FREE file from SVG Cutting Files.
 
I used a TON of Jaded Blossom products !
 
 
 
For the Stitch Yoda I used print and cut on the Cameo
More info on how to get this SVG cut free click HERE


 
Paper from Echo Park and twine from the Twinery

 
Thanks so much for stopping by and
HAPPY BIRTHDAY to my man ♥


4 comments:

Scrappy Beads said...

I enjoyed my visit with you!! I ♥ your creativity.

I just had to "follow" you so not to miss anything! It would make me so happy if you would follow me too. :)

Have a beautiful week!

Lots of BIG Hugs,

Kate said...

Just so cute Love Stitch as Yoda.

Sherrie K. said...

Another fantastic card! I think my hubby would get a kick out of this card. The cut file is awesome!
Sherrie K

Jamie said...

So cute! Love all the dies you used!