Monday, March 9, 2015

Jaded Blossom Release Day 1 ~ Birthdays !

Hi Everyone !!

Its Jaded Blossom Release week for March !!

Today its all about Birthdays !!

I created this clear cardstock birthday card for Candace's birthday !


I used the Jaded Blossom 

NEW Birthday Dies (cupcake)
NEW Supersized Birthday Greetings (sentiment)
Gift Card Die
Card Mat die
Flag die 2


Here are the AWESOME NEW dies and 1 of the stamp sets being released this week !






We have our Gotta Have it Now Package for $132.99



March 2015 Release will include:

6 - 4 x 6 Stamp Sets
1 - 4x4 Stamp Sets
1 - New Die
1 - 2x3 Freebie

freebie is for orders $40 or more (before tax and shipping),
Friday 4pm PST through Sunday 11:59 pm PST

NO PREORDERS! NO BACKORDERS!
No waiting WEEKS for your stamps. WE SHIP ASAP!!!

This Package is only available till Wednesday 11:59pm pst, then will be back up on the store on Friday at 4pm pst during our Stamp Release Blog Hop!

Regular price for the release package is $140


9 comments:

GiGi said...

This is FABULOUS! I love the see through card and the way you added the gift card to the inside! Super cute!

Sherrie K. said...

Wow, this is awesome! I am sure she loved it! I love the fun stamp and die set:)
Sherrie K

Melissa said...

So very cool! Love the base material you used.

Candace Pelfrey said...

Love how you used clear acetate to make this card! And of course I love it and all my birthday gifts! You spoil me :) Thanks again!!

Candace Pelfrey said...

Love how you used clear acetate to make this card! And of course I love it and all my birthday gifts! You spoil me :) Thanks again!!

Crafting on Caffeine said...

This is awesome! I might have to try this!

Debbie said...

Very cute and very clever Michelle
Hugs
Debbie

Cindy Beland said...

AWESOME job Michelle with your great gift card holder!!! LOVE IT :)

Crystal said...

I love the clear card!