Friday, June 19, 2015

Jaded Blossom Release day 5 ~ ice cream !

Hi Everyone, It's Release Day over at Jaded Blossom

 We hope you all enjoyed our projects this week.  But as you know we have one more Stamp Set and our June Freebie.


Here is the last stamp set for this Month

Ice Cream Candies! $15.99


For our Freebie of the Month !


Free Stamp for customers that spend $40 or more before Taxes and Shipping! FREEBIE promotion STARTS later at 4pm PST and ends Sunday 6/21, 11:59pm pst.

Here's what I created

Who doesn't LOVE Root Beer Floats ?

I created a tag to use on the Root Beer for a cute gift for someone !


For the tag I used the Jaded Blossom

NEW Ice Cream Candies
NEW border dies
Candy Charm and Banner Dies
Luggage tag die



The cute mug is from SVG Cutting Files Rootbeer Float file. I just cut off the bear portion and used the mug.
For the froth on the mug I used glossy Accents in a swirl motion so it dried like that !!


And make sure to come back Later at 4pm, PST for our Stamp Release Blog Hop!  You won't wanna miss it.

To visit the Jaded Blossom Store HERE
and for Favor Boxes HERE

"Like" us Facebook and share your Jaded Blossom Stamps Creation with us in our Garden of Creativity.

Last but not least don't forget to join our June Challenge.... Summer
HERE 


6 comments:

Melissa said...

Darling tag! The border dies are the perfect touch :)

GiGi said...

This is so cute and such a fun gift!

snappy scrappy said...

Too cute...and yummy!

Beckie Williams said...

OH who doesn't love a root beer float ... I know I do. What a super cute tag!!

WYHSbndmomX2 said...

What a cute design!!

Scrapper69 said...

Oh my... What an Adorable Tag!!! My Hubby LOVES Root Beer.. this would be so fun to give him! Have a crafty day! :)

Theresa
Scrappers Anonymous