Tuesday, June 30, 2015

Jaded Blossom Release ! NEW dies day 2

Hey Everyone,  
It's time for the July Die Release over at Jaded Blossom!  
But first a sneak at the Amazing Sale coming up on July 1st!


Along with the sale there will be a ticket raffle! Earn tickets based on how much you spend during the sale, the winner will win the August stamp release package! 



Now onto the New Dies for today!!! Each set includes 7 nesting dies!

Stitched Square Dies- $22.99



Scallop Square Dies- $25.99


Here's what I created.... Pinwheels to add a little decor to my outside patio !




I used the Jaded Blossom

NEW Scallop Square Dies

to create these pinwheels !! Using 3 different sizes !!!
How did I do it?
SO Easy .....


1. I simply cut the paper using the die
2. Find the center using a ruler and poke a small hole
3. Use a small hole punch to punch each corner
4. Use scissors to cut diagonally towards the center but NOT to the center
5. Use a brad to connect all the corners then to the center !

Its that Easy !!!


Thanks so much for checking out my NEW project today !!


To visit the Jaded Blossom Store HERE
and for Favor Boxes HERE

"Like" us Facebook and share your Jaded Blossom Stamps Creation with us in our Garden of Creativity.

6 comments:

Scrapper69 said...

What a CUTE idea!!! Adorable Pinwheels & thanks for the tutorial on how easy they are... :) Have a Crafty Day!

Theresa
Scrappers Anonymous

GiGi said...

This is just FABULOUS! Perfect centerpiece for the holiday! Thanks for the great tutorial too!

Melissa said...

Love these pinwheels.. they do look easy to make. Beautiful centerpiece :)

Beckie Williams said...

I love pinwheels .... can't wait to get my hands on these!!

Unknown said...

Super easy directions - thank you! I love these and can see so many uses with all the paper I have stocked up! Summer - flowers, fruit, holidays, etc. Thanks for sharing something so cute!

MizB said...

The pinwheels are so cute. Perfect for summer decorating.