Sunday, November 1, 2015

You're as sweet as Pie !

Hi Everyone !!!

Its a NEW challenge at Jaded Blossom !!

ALL about Thanksgiving !

What do you think of when it come to Thanksgiving .... 

I think PIE !

I canned 3 batches of homemade apple pie filling last month ... makes it so nice  you heat it and pour over ice cream or make a pie crust and just pour it in !


I used the Jaded Blossom

Spread the Love (for the jar stamp)
Journal Calendar (for the date)
Canning Basics (for the words)
Freshly Baked (pie image)
Kawaii Sentiments (sentiment on top)
Scallop Circle dies
Stitched Circle dies
Fall dies (apples)


the pie print and cut is from Digi My World !


Wondering how to make your own ?
I used this Canning book !!!



enjoy !




4 comments:

Sherrie K. said...

Yummy! Anyone would love to receive this! It looks delicious:) Your little ja is decorated so cute Michelle~the label on top is darling and I love the canning jar~super fun idea and like I said, who wouldn't love getting a jar of this?!
Have a great day!
Sherrie K

Lorie said...

This is so pretty Michelle!

snappy scrappy said...

Yummy!! Super cute tag too!

Anonymous said...

Super cute and looks delish..