Friday, May 13, 2016

Jaded Blossom Release Hop ~ Mood Chart !

Hey Everyone! 

Now if you're here from Jaded Blossom Blog you're in the right place, if you're just passing through start at the beginning because you don't want to miss a thing.  I also have the complete line up at the bottom.

Here is what I made:

Do you have a teenage daughter? I dont either... yet.... shes 10, but some days you never know what mood they will be in. lol

So I created this magnetic chart to hang on the outside of her door so she can let us know what attitude we will be walking into

AND its in a language kids understand these days ! hahahaa

I used the Jaded Blossom

NEW Social Candies
Border Dies
Alphabet Dies
Bow Dies



I used a 5x7 tin sheet bought at Lowes and covered it in pattern paper.

For the magnets I colored the Social candies and used a 1" punch to punch them out. Then put a clear Epoxy dot on the top ! Finishing it off with a magnet attaching it to the back !


Hope you enjoyed my project !!!
My daughter LOVES it and purple her Favorite color !



Regular Price for the Release Package is $137.99



1 - Free 3x4 Stamp for customers that spend $40 or more before Taxes and Shipping! FREEBIE is only available until Sunday 5/15, 11:59pm pst.

BIRTHDAY IN STYLE


Of course, here is what everyone will receive when they order our New Release.



BLOG CANDY


1 Lucky Winner will get to pick a stamp set of their choice!

 Just leave a comment on all the blogs along the hop!

The more blogs you comment on the more chances you have to win!



Now on to the HOP....

Next up is our Guest Designer KATHY



Just in case you get lost here is the Entire Line Up:
 Kathy (May Guest Designer)

16 comments:

Unknown said...

Omg! This is too cool! What a great idea!

Melissa @ M Miranda Creations said...

It's awesome, Michelle! Great idea for any girl's room!!!

Kathy J in Ellicott City said...

I love what you did with the stamp set!

Unknown said...

WOW!! Way tooo cuuute! <3

Mary said...

The social candies are on the top of my list of awesomeness!

red1979 said...

This is so cute! TFS!

Crafting on Caffeine said...

What a great idea! I might have to scraplift this for my son's door. hahaha

Unknown said...

How cute!!! I need the door hanger at work......but I don't think the guys would find it as funny as me (especially my boss, who happens to be my husband...LOL) ;)

Kathy Salido said...

Such a fun project. Very clever!

MaryAnn Samuelson said...

o.k. this is simply the best IDEA I have seen in weeks.. I am seriously making this just in a more adult (possible colorful words) version to hang on my craftroom door..

cghundley said...

This is a fabulous
idea and quite cute!
Carla from Utah

Sue D said...

What a fun idea!

Melissa said...

Such a fun idea!

candio said...

This is just awesome ~ so clever!!!

Glitter Me Always said...

Love!

Unknown said...

What a fabulous idea! I need to make this for my almost teenage son (birthday next month)! Some days his mood changes by the minute.