Friday, February 17, 2017

Jaded Blossom Release Day 5 ~

Hi Everyone !!!

Day 5 of the Jaded Blossom Release !

Today is the last day of the Release with a HOP today at 4 pm PST

Here's a lookback at all my projects this week !

MONDAY


TUESDAY


WEDNESDAY


THURSDAY


Today's project I was sooo excited to find EGG shaped BATH BOMBS ! 
Yes my daughter has already claimed them lol 
I found them at Walgreens in the cosmetic section !

Anyways... I used the Jaded Blossom

NEW Spring Word Dies
NEW Bunny Mail
Spring Dies XL (bunny, grass, flower and leaf)



Thanks so much for checking out all my projects this week !!

Here are the 2 cute sets being featured today !!


This is the FREEBIE set we are offering this weekend 
(see Jaded Blossom blog for details)


2 comments:

Unknown said...

So cute, love how you dressed up the box!

snappy scrappy said...

Too cute!