Friday, September 15, 2017

Jaded Blossom Release Day 5 ~ Origami

The last day of the Jaded Blossom Release before the hop tonight at 4 pm PST !!

Just a recap of all my projects this week !

MONDAY


TUESDAY



WEDNESDAY


THURSDAY


Today we are showcasing one last stamp set ! Also a FREE die with the purchase of $40 or more (see Jaded Blossom blog for all the details)

I saw these skull tealights at the dollar tree and thought they were spooky cute!

For this project I used the Jaded Blossom 

NEW Fall Origami
NEW Happy Halloween Word Die
Candy Caddy Die



To make the inside of the eyes even more creepy I used the eye sprinkles from Doodlebug


Here is the set we are showcasing today !


Also the FREE die see Jaded Blossom blog for details!


2 comments:

Sarah said...

Oh man... I wish I had preordered four million sets of those eyes... sooooo perfect for this! And I simply adore how you find theeee most amazing goodies for your projects!

Scrapper69 said...

Such fantastic projects!

Theresa